Merry Christmas HCC 2020 Attendee!
We’re so excited to have you joining us for Higher Calling USA 2020 – Steadfast! The conference couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. After so much has happened in 2020, here we are at the end of the year, expectant and hopeful, only because of Jesus.
As we get ready to begin the conference in just a couple days, we have some important announcements to help you get started. Here are 4️⃣ To-Do’s before the conference begins.
HCC Welcome Package
- For those who registered by 12/15, you should’ve received a physical Welcome Package in the mail. If you haven’t yet, don’t worry. You will receive the Welcome Package within the next couple days.
- Inside the Welcome Package, there are small gifts for you to enjoy. Make sure to save the “Committed” sticker for the last night of the conference 😉
- You will also find the HCC Conference Booklet. Look through the booklet to see the different programs and opportunities that you can participate in throughout the conference.
- A downloadable digital version of the Conference Booklet is also available on the HCC Members Website.
HCC Members Website
- Only registrants get access to the HCC Members Website. So log-in with the ID and PW you created when you first registered for the conference.
- Check out the Schedule, download the digital Conference Booklet, and find out more about the conference under What You Need to Know.
- Under Programs, you can sign-up for the Seminars and Workshops that the conference offers. Hurry and sign-up before all the spots get filled up. It’s first come, first choice.
- All the links to HCC Zoom Meetings (for Seminars and Workshops) and YouTube Live can be found under Meeting Links.
- Keep in mind: Each link will be accessible and active only during its respective meeting time. Other than those designated times, the links will remain inactive.
- Check out the different opportunities to pray, and also receive prayer, under Prayer.
- Under Account, you can view your personal Profile, see your Small Group info, and check all the Programs you signed up for.
- Make sure to edit your Profile and fill out your personal details, including your Discord ID (i.e. hjmuhn#5172).
- If you see an error in your Account, such as wrong Elective Seminar info, then please do not modify yourself. Instead email web@highercallingconference.
org for assistance.
- HCC will be using the app “Discord” for (1) Small Group, and (2) Announcements & Communication.
- This is a MUST – Please click on the link above and join our HCC Discord Server on your browser. You can even join via phone if you’d like!
- Once you accept our server invite, please do all of the following:
- Read the welcome message on the #welcome channel and click the “green check button” ✅ once you’re done.
- Then go to the #roles channel and choose your roles, which means choose (1) your campus, and then (2) whether you are a HCC attendee or a HCC SJ.
- Right click on your name on the top-right corner, and change your nickname to the name you registered with for the conference.
- After you do all of the above, you will be placed in your respective #smallgroup channel (voice and text), so you can meet and communicate with other members of your HCC Small Group. Your Small Group Leader (your HCC SJ) will guide you through the rest of the conference via Discord.
- The #announcement channel will be used for all announcements and communication throughout the conference.
- The #general channel will be used as a platform for anyone to share, freely talk, interact, pray, and laugh together throughout the conference. 🙂
- If you have any questions, you can always ask us on the #info-booth channel, and one of the staff will answer your questions promptly.
HCC Merch & Social Media
- The long-awaited HCC Merchandise is coming really soon… as in they will be released TONIGHT!!!
- Make sure you are following the HCC Instagram @highercallingusa to catch all the new releases and find out how to get your hands on them.
- To the Early Bird Registrants: Don’t forget about your 10% off ONE Merch item.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us or ask on Discord. We look forward to our time together! See you 🔜
The Higher Calling Conference Team